APGVB Recruitment 2016 – Notification | Online Application Form Apply through online mode on its official website portal at – www.apgvbank.in.
The Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank has Recently announced an Recruitment Notification 2016. They going to recruiting various vacant posts of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Now the APGVB invites to all eligible candidates who have qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs organized by IBPS during month September/ October 2013. They can fill the online application form through online mode on its official website at – www.apgvbank.in. On or before the last date which is 16th July, 2016. According to the official notification of APGVB they filling up total 181 vacancies in their department. All the Interested as well as eligible applicants who want to work with this department they can apply for their application form before the last date. In this page we keep up related information are maintain below. For further detailed information about Central Ammunition Depot Recruitment we refer to check the official Notification. All candidates they must check or read below provide details which is related to recruitment and it will be helpful in to filling the application form.
APGVB Recruitment Detail 2016
Organization Name : Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB )
Total Number of Posts : 181 vacancies
Name & Number of Posts:
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) 09
- Officer Scale-I 47
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 109
- Officer Scale-II (IT) 1
- Officer Scale-II (CA) 01
- Officer Scale-III 05
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) 01
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) 08
Eligible criteria :-
Age Limitation :-
- Applicants should read the official notification to check age details for Different posts.
- In these recruitment process they have various posts and each post have different educational qualification, So we refer to official Notice To know more about of educational qualification post wise which you want to apply , you need to read the official notification.
- The candidates will be selected on the based of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the applicants for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to apply:
- First need to visit the official site at – www.apgvbank.in
- Find the click Apply online button.
- Fill all required detail and Submit it
- Take a Registration Number for future use,
- Save it and take print for future use.
Important Dates To Remind :
Last date of online registration: 16th July 2016