GPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 100 Posts and check details through its official website at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
The Gujarat Public Service Commission recently has dispatched a latest employment notification for filling up the vacant posts in various departments of state government of Gujarat. As per the information in this notification GPSC has declared about total 100 vacant posts of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Radiologists under the Special Recruitment of Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist Services Class I & Radiologist Specialist Services Class I. Now it is receiving applications from all the candidates who want to do this job in Gujarat state they all can apply between 9th September to 24th September 2016.
The Gujarat Public Service Commission was established on 1st May 1960 according to the provision of Constitution of India. As well as the other states’ public service commissions GPSC is also works for providing employees to various vacant posts in the departments of state government. For selecting the best candidates it also conducts various type of recruitment exams and interviews. Now it has dispatched a notice for filling up total 100 posts and it is receiving applications for this recruitment till 24th September 2016. So we advise you to apply soon for it and you should check eligibility criteria before apply.
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Overview
Name of the PSC:-
- The Gujarat Public Service Commission
Details of Vacant posts:-
- Orthopaedic Surgeon:- 51 Posts
- Radiologist:- 49 Posts
- For Orthopaedic Surgeon posts MBBS. with MS. in Orthopaedics is required
- For Radiologist posts MBBS with MD in Radio Diagnosis,Radiology is required
- Age Should not more than 40 years as on 24th September 2016.
- Age relaxation as per the government rules.
- For Reserved Category & PWD Candidates No fee required.
- For all others candidates along with postal charges Rs.100/- as application fee.
- Pay your fee by challan.
- Online registration will open between 9th to 24 September 2016
- Must pay your Fee till 24th September 2016
How to Apply For GPSC Recruitment 2016
- Go to the website at ojas.guj.nic.in
- Then click on Apply Now link.
- Here enter your all required details and submit them
- Please take a hard copy of applied form
GPSC Recruitment 2016 – Gujarat PSC Application Form Apply on its main portal site through online mode at gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
The Gujarat Pubic Service Commission has recently announced the notification for invited the application form for fill the various vacant posts of Assistant Civil Engineer in various government departments. Their are total 134 vacant posts. as per the Notice number 08/2016-2016. All the interested as well as eligible applicants can apply for this post in the prescribed format on or before the last date which is 31 May, 2016. Every year a huge number of applicants are apply for this exam. and this service commission announced lots of notification time to time. and this time they recruiting Assistant Civil Engineer in various department if you are interested then apply as soon as possible. The Candidates must ensure that whether they eligibility criteria for these posts. For see the all details regarding this post like:- Education qualification, age, selection procedure, How to apply and other Read the complete Article all detail are maintain below.
GPSC Vacancies Details 2016
Name of Post :- Assistant Civil Engineer.
Total Number of Posts :- 134 Posts
Name of Department :-Gujarat Pubic Service Commission.
Official website :- www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
Eligible Criteria :-
Education Qualification :-The candidate must have posses B.E degree in Civil Engineering from a government recognized university or its equivalent recognized by the Government of Gujarat and candidate should also have the Basic knowledge of Computer. Candidate must have also the knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi language.
Age Limit :- All the candidates who apply for this post must have ensure that there age should not be exceeds by 30 years as on 31 May 2016.According to Government rules age relaxation will given to some categories.
Selection Procedure:-According to the notification selection will be based on the candidate interview performance.
Registration Fee :- Candidate have to pay Rs.100 which is the fee of the application form and Postal service Charges will be charged.
Important Dates Should be Remember :-
Starting date to fill the online Registration form :- 16th May, 2016
Last date to fill the online Registration form :- 31st May, 2016
How to Apply:-
- First log-on the official website at – gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Then Find your Link in Latest News Section,
- After that Click to Apply online link .
- Fill all Required Data and Submit to proceed the Form Submission,
- Must take a Confirmation Number of the application form.