MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 – Online Application Form for 1800 Assistant Surgeon Posts Apply through online mode on its official website at – www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
The Medical Services Recruitment Board has Recently published a Recruitment Notification 2016. They are going to Recruiting up various 61 vacant posts of Assistant Surgeons in their department. All candidates who have interested in this Job they can apply for the post as soon as possible. Now they are going to invite to all interested as well as eligible candidates to fill up these vacancies through online mode on its official website at – www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
The MRB announced many Recruitment Notice time to time. According to this Notification, they are going to fill up total 61 vacant posts and they invited all interested Applicants to fill up these vacancies. A large number of applicants are searching job on the web. If you are also finding then you are on the right webpage here we keep up all information related this MRB Recriutment2016. All Aspirant who want work with this organisation they can apply for this through online mode Application form. And we also maintain the all useful guideline and necessary details which are needed to apply for this post, So just read carefully before you apply for this post such as the name of posts, Age limit, qualification, how to apply, Application fee and other detail describe below.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment Detail 2016:
Name of the Department:- Medical Services Recruitment Board of Chennai, Tamil Nadu [MRB]
Total Number of Post: 1800 vacancies
Name of Posts: – Assistant Surgeon
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment:
- For Assistant Surgeon posts applicants should have done MBBS Degree
- For Dental post applicants should have done BDS degree.
- Applicants age should have 35 years for Assistant Surgeon post.
- Applicants age should have 30 years for Assistant Surgeon (Dental) post.
- General /OBC Category applicants need to pay Rs.750/- as application fee
- Reserved category applicants have to pay Rs.347/-as application fee
- NOTE: -All applicants can pay their application fee by Master/ Visa Debit / Credit cards or net Banking.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
How to Apply for MRB Application Form :-
- First need to visit official website
- Hence, Find & Click the Apply online Button.
- After that, Fill your All required Detail and submit it.
- At last, Must Take Print out of Application Form for future use.
Important dates should be remind:-
- Last date of online application form : 1st October 2016
- All applicants can pay application fee till 17th October 2016