RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 – Notification | Online Application Form for 506 Assistants Apply through online mode on its official website portal at – www.rbi.org.in.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently announced an Recruitment Notification for recruiting various vacant post of Assistants. There are total 506 vacant posts in Reserve Bank of India. Now they issued the online application form and invited to all the candidates who are interested as well as eligible for filling up 506 vacant posts in their department. As per the official notification a huge number of applicants are apply online for last vacancies. Now they going to fill up Assistants Posts in their department. If you are interested & eligible then don’t miss that chance apply as soon as possible on or before the last date through on its official website at – www.rbi.org.in.
All Candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply for RBI Assistants Recruitment 2016 in the prescribed format through online mode before the last date. Here we maintain for candidates all use full details such as applicants age, education qualification, how to apply, selection procedure,and other. which is given below. We suggest to all candidate they must read complete detail before Apply for this posts.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Detail 2016
Name of Organization : Reserve Bank of India
Total Number of Posts: 506 vacancies
Name of the Post: Assistants
City / State Wise Vacancies:
- Ahmadabad – 10
- Bengaluru – 37
- Bhopal – 37
- Bhubaneswar – 25
- Chandigarh – 40
- Chennai – 30
- Guwahati – 10
- Hyderabad – 36
- Jaipur – 26
- Jammu – 10
- Kanpur & Lucknow – 46
- Kolkata – 30
- Mumbai – 60
- Nagpur – 20
- New Delhi – 20
- Patna – 39
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi – 30
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 01st July, 2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the current government rules.
Academic Qualifications : Candidates must done their Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any Discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Application Fee :
- All OBC / General Category candidates need to pay 450 as application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS. category candidate need to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee. (Intimation Charges)
- Note :- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking and Offline also.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination (Preliminary and Descriptive) and Personal Interview.
How to Apply RBI Assistants Recruitment 2016
- Log on to RBIs official website at www.rbi.org.in.
- Then go to Recruitment Section.
- Now Find & Click on “Recruitment of Assistant”.
- Now fill all Required details and click on submit button.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Now make payment as mentioned above.
- After that click on submit button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates should be Remind :
- Online Applications starts from: Updates soon
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:Updates soon
- Final Date for Payment of Application Form (Online): Updates soon
- Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Offline): Updates soon
- Date of Downloading Call Letter: Updates soon
- Date of Written Examination: Updates soon