SAIL Recruitment 2016 – SAIL Burnpur Notification | Application Form Check and Apply online through online mode on its official website portal at – www.sail.co.in.
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur has affirmed the Notification for fill up off the posts of Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician in their plant. The organization discharged the notice for recruiting of 473 vacant posts on the general basis. SAIL is the biggest steel generating organization in India and it is under the Government of India. There are such a large number of competitors who have a dream to join this company.for those applicants organization give an opportunity to join their company. All the qualified and interested applicants can apply through online mode application form Between the 31 May 2016 to 5 July 2016.after filling the online provision structure hopefuls need to send the requisition structure with all the duplicates of archives who seek the post of ACT, OCT (Bolier Operation) up to 21 July 2016.to know more insights seeing these posts, for example, age,qualification,selection methodology and so on you need to see Below.
SAIL Recruitment Detail 2016
Total Number of Posts :- 473 vacancies
Post designation :-
- Attendant-cum – Technician: 174
- Operator-cum-Technician: 299
Eligibility criteria :-
Age Limitation :- Applicants age minimum 18 year and maximum 35 year. Age relaxation is applicable as per the current government rule.
Education Qualification :-Those candidates who will apply for the post of ACT(Trainee) must have ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) / Electrician / Fitter / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Turner / Air-conditioning & Refrigeration / Draughtsman (Mech) / Electronics Mechanic from the recognized university or institution and for ACT (Boiler Operation) candidate must have qualify in ITI from any government recognized university with minimum in 2nd class certificates of boiler competency.For the OCT posts candidates have to refer the notification.
Selection Procedure :-They will take the written examination from all the candidates and after that shortlisted candidates will called for the personal interview.
Examination Fee:– Application fee is different for each posts such as -Rs. 250/- for the post of OCT (Boiler Operation, Trainee) Posts and Rs. 150/- for the post of ACT (Boiler Operation, Trainee) for General / OBC category candidates.For all the other category candidates Rs. 50/- for both the category posts.Candidate have to pay the fee through the Pay-in-slip at Power Jyoti Account No:31932241266 at Burnpur in the SBI. The pay-in-slip can be downloaded through the official website.When the SBI receive the fee they provide to you branch code and Journal number.After that candidate have to fill all the details about the payment on the website.
Applying Procedure :- First of all candidate have to fill the application form online at the official website of the company in between the 31 May 2016 to 5 July 2016.Those candidate who apply for the Boiler operation posts they have to send all the documents,certificates with duly attested by the gazetted officer to the DGM (Pers-CF), CEO’s Office Complex, 7 The Ridge, Burnpur-713325 up to 21 July 2016.
Important Instructions to apply online application form:-
- Candidate must need valid email-id and personal contact number before applying for these posts.
- Visit to the official website at – www.sail.co.in.
- Go to Career section and click the apply online link
- Fill all the required details and submit the application form.
- Download the payment slip (challan) and pay the fee.
- Fill all the details like:-branch code,unique journal number etc. in the online application form.
- After filling all the information click on the submit button.
- Download all the system generated slips in your PC and take the print out for future use.
Important Dates to Remind :-
- The online application form starts from:-31st May, 2016.
- The Last date of online application is :-5th July, 2016.
- Receipt of Applications for OCT, ACT (Boiler Operation) Posts up to:-21st July, 2016.
Click here to visit the official website at – www.sail.co.in