BSF Group C Recruitment 2016 – Apply Offline For Head Constable Posts and check details through its official website at www.bsf.nic.in
The Border Security Force of India is going to fill up various vacant posts in its department and for filling up these posts it has uploaded a latest job notice on its website as BSF Group C Recruitment 2016. By this recruitment notification it will fill up the vacant posts of Head Constables in its force. Right now it is accepting applications from all eligible and desired applicants via its website at www.bsf.nic.in. So all those candidates who want to do job in BSF they all can apply in online at its aforementioned site between the time which is decided by BSF for applying.
BSF is a short name of Border Security Force it was created by the Indian government due the War which was waked up in the year of 1965. For its vacant posts it issues different kind of vacant notices time to time for filling up vacant posts with suitable candidates. Now as per its latest job notice there are total 80 vacant posts of Head Constables. All those candidates who are looking for this kind of job they all can apply by submitting their online applications till the last date. BSF will provide 30 days to ordinary areas candidates and 45 days to Flung areas candidates. Before apply must check the official notification of it.
BSF Group C Recruitment 2016 Overview
Name of the Department:-
- The Border Security Force of India
- Physical Form
Details of vacant posts:-
- Head constable (technical) – 27 Posts
- Head constable (pioneer) – 23 Posts
- Constable (plumber) – 06 Posts
- Constable (mason) – 06 Posts
- Constable (carpenter) – 06 Posts
- Head constable (fitter/blacksmith) – 05 Posts
- Constable (welder) – 03 Posts
- Head constable (carpenter/mason) – 02 Posts
- Head constable (plumber) – 01 Posts
- Head constable (Welder) – 01 Posts
- All desired applicants age should between 18 to 25 years.
- All candidates should have passed class 10th with ITI diploma and 3 years experience required for Head constables and 2 years experience required for constables
- All applied candidates will have to qualify Written examination, documentation/physical standards test/physical efficiency test/practical test/interview and medical test.
- For general category candidates Rs.50/- as application fee
- SC/ST/BSF candidates and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted for fee
How to Apply For BSF Group C Recruitment 2016:-
- After filling up the application form attach with it all the required documents and then send it to the official address of BSF before the closing date of apply.
- Publishing date of Official Advertisement 29th August 2016
- All normal areas candidates can apply within 30 days
- All remote areas candidates can apply with in 45 days