Technical Education and Skill Development of MP Recruitment 2016 – Apply Offline For 175 Vacant posts and check details through its official website at www.mptechedu.org
The Department of Technical Education & Skills Development of Jabalpur in the state of Madhya Pradesh is going to fill up various vacant posts in their department and for this purpose it has declared a latest job notice on its website as Technical Education and Skill Development of MP Recruitment 2016. According to the information declared by this department in its official notification that there are total 175 vacant posts of Guest Lecturer in various fields of this department. All those applicants who are interested and eligible for this recruitment they all can apply for these posts by sending their filled application form along with all required documents to the address which is mentioned in its advertisement.
The Technical Education & Skills Development Department of Madhya Pradesh has many colleges and institutes for providing different fields education like Engineering, Polytechnic, Pharmacy, Management, Architectural and many other fields. Now it has needed for eligible and dedicated candidates because it is going to fill up various vacant posts in their department. All interested and eligible candidates can apply in offline mode till 10th October 2016 and if once this date has been passed out then no application form will be accepted so hurry up and apply soon. Must check its eligibility criteria from below.
Technical Education and Skill Development of MP Recruitment 2016 Overview
Name of the Department:-
- The Department of Technical Education & Skills Development of MP.
Details of posts:-
- Unresrved:- 87 posts
- ST:- 35 posts
- SC:- 29 posts
- OBC:- 24 posts
Eligibility Criteria For MP Technical Education and Skill Development Recruitment 2016
- All desired applicants should have passed out 11th Class with SCVT, NCVT Certificates in related Trades.
- All candidates age should not less than 18 years but there is no maximum age limit.
- Candidates will be selected for the aforementioned posts on the Basis of Merit.
How to Apply Offline For Technical Education and Skill Development of MP Recruitment 2016:-
- Download the application form from its website and after filling up with all required documents end it to the related Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I).
- Candidates application forms must be reached at the address till 10th October 2016.