UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2016 – Application Form Notification 2016 Check and Apply online on its official website portal at – www.upsc.gov.in.
The Union Public Service Commission has recently announced a Recruitment notification of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam for various vacant posts in government Department. Now they invite to fill online application form on its main official website at www.upsc.gov.in So all applicants who are interested as well as eligible and who want to work with IAS , IPS and many more government department those are apply for this vacant posts on the same website.
As per the Union Public Service Commission announcement of recruitment they are going to fill up various vacant posts in government department. So, those who are eligible and interested can apply for this through online mode application form which will be start from 17th May, 2016. Here we maintain all useful guideline and necessary details which are need to apply for this post, so just read carefully before you apply for this such as name of posts, age limit,education qualification , how to apply, application fee and other detail maintain below.
UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Detail 2016 :
Organization Name : Union Public Service Commission
Name of Exam :- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2016
Official website : www.upsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : The applicants are is minimum 21 year and Maximum 30 years and the age relaxations as per the current government rule.
Academic qualification :- The applicants must have cleared their Graduation degree from government recognized university/ collages.
Application fee : All Candidate who belongs to General and other unreserved category need to pay : Rs. 100/-. All other reserved and female candidates are exempted from application form fee.
Selection Procedure :- They will be held written examination , those who will qualify will have to appear in Main Examination and after that they will be called for Personal Interview.
Important date should be remind :
- Online Application form for UPSC CS Preliminary Exam Started on : 17 May , 2016
- Closing date for submitting application form : 16 June , 2016
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2016 will held on : 24 Aug , 2016
How to apply
- First visit the official website at – upsconline.nic.in. or Click the below link.
- After That Click the Link Apply Online
- Fill all details correctly while applying online.
- Have a valid email Id , if not then create it before applying.
- Enter the valid mobile number.
- Fill the form online correctly without error.
Click here to visit official website at – www.upsc.gov.in